(1) "Time is the scarcest resource, and unless it is managed, nothing else can be managed." - Peter Drucker -
(2) "I recommend you to take care of the minutes, for the hours will take care of themselves." - Lord Chesterfield -
(3) "Time wasted is existence; time used is life." - Edward Young -
(4) "What counts is not the number of hours you put in, but how much you put in the hours." - Anon -
(5) "Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not. - Thomas Huxley -
Have a nice time. Take care.